CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

viernes, 17 de enero de 2014

One more try

Maybe a coincidence but exactly three years ago was the last time I wrote here. Maybe it's  the right moment in my life to start blogging again...Two of my kids are facing health issues, 3 of them are going to graduate (including a senior) my little munchkin is near her 5 years of age...My big princess is going to be a "quinceañera" in september. so big moments in life worth to write about it...Let's see I wish I will have the time to share those big events here in blogland...Thanks for read this..and  let me wish you the best year of your life...

PS. "quinceañera" term is used to name the girls having her 15 years party or debut ...is like in other countries celebrate Sweet 16.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: