CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009

Fall Buffet Table


Hola a tod@s...Today I want to tell you the story and then.. show it. This year I'm planning to receive my very best friend's family for Thanksgiving so I want to make it beautiful.. So I decide to prepare a lot of fall decorations in my home.. I love the buffet tables at sides of the dining room but I don't have one.. so I have to improvise with a little black box we put at the end of the bed we recently receive from husband's chief.. I fil it with 2 encyclopedia that we have and there's no room in the house for them... Then I elevate the box(table) with 2 pales of roofing treatment I found and cover it with a cloth is intended to use for a wall as a mural...is not centered but at least it covers all the "imperfections" and works so well for the end results...Thanks for reading.. And don't forget to visit Cindy for more Show and Tell Fridays...

My favorite are the 2 tiny cornucopias from the craft store I painted white.. with some tiny plastic fruits I found in a garbage can....



10 comentarios:

Hootin Anni dijo...

So very pretty. I love the Fall colors.

My show n tell this week is glass, glass antiques. A couple of them. Come by if you can. Have a glorious weekend. Click Here

my home sanctuary dijo...

What a great job you did and how creative. You should have shown us all a photo without the fabric! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your guests. I can tell your excited.
Blessings,
Sherry

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart dijo...

Very pretty and inviting! Your guests will love your decorating.

nannykim dijo...

Necessity is the mother of invention , as they say, and you have demonstrated it here!! Great ideas!!

The Old Parsonage dijo...

What a great tablescape. I'm sure that your guests will fell the warmth of you family and home.

Leann

gina dijo...

I LOVE orange, so I'm loving this set up. :) Have a great holiday!

Sweet Bee Cottage dijo...

Very clever and functional! Have a lovely holiday and visit.

www.MaisonStGermain.com dijo...

Hola,
Very pretty and creative!
~Debra The Capers of the Vintage Vixens

Unknown dijo...

Hi Sweetie Pie!!! I just love your fall buffet!! You have done a beautiful job! I love the fabrics and the pop of white is just perfect!! You are so talented!

Nany, I adore you! You dont have to send me anything, I would feel so guilty if you spent the money on shipping!! You are a doll to think of me!!
Big Hugs,
Amy

Cindy dijo...

That is very creative to come up with a buffet from a black box!!! It looks great and very festive! I'm sure your guests will love it! Thanks for sharing!

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: