CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2009

Our Holiday and Thanksgiving 2008



How is it goin' girls??? sorry for no posting this week... I was very full of work.. my little Venus is getting more active by her 7 months.. (she's gonna be 8 nov. 25) ...preparing the menu for Thanksgiving... grocery list etc.,.Today in 1493 Christopher Columbus discovers Boriquen... a beautiful island today called "Isla del Encanto"{Enchanted Island}...or best known as Puerto Rico...So today is a holiday for us...so no school.. full house with my 4 kiddos...Isn't lovely when all they want to do is watch some cartoons in the morning???


Well let me share with you some Thanksgiving 2008 pictures since I love all the food we enjoy..many of the recipes are from the foodnetwork dot com

Of course my hubby was able to prepare poultry he really enjoy it...Here are the ingredients for the pumpkin pie...two of my chefs in the making and the final result..



The next step monkeying around with the ingredients for the green bean casseroleAt the right are the ingredients for the apricot glazed carrots sorry for no final result pic..

Isis prepared all the corn muffin stuffin..it was delicious...is the Rachael ray recipe for Pumpkin muffin stuffin with a twist since we were unable to bought the pumpkin muffins in any store.




Ladies sorry I have to divide this post but tomorrow I have to prepare "arroz con gandules"{GreenPigeon peas with rice} for the whole Isis classroom because tomorrow they are closing the PuertoRican week with festivities in their school..Good night...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: