CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Show&Tell Friday-Thanksgiving Banner








Welcome again to another Show&Tell friday hosted by sweet Cindy from My Romantic Home. Today I'm gonna show you a Thanksgiving Banner I create it reads in spanish... Demos Gracias.. which means Give Thanks...this banner completes my decorations for this season.. and as centerpiece let me show you another piece I bought for a dollar yes can you believe $1 in church bazaar.. Again thanks for visiting me and don't forget to visit Cindy to more Show&Tell from great gals

2 comentarios:

Cindy dijo...

I love the banner, so festive! and the silver candelbra! What a great find. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Cindy S. (from Canada)

Stacey @ Fun to Craft dijo...

Love that banner! Too cute!

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: