CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

My first decoration for this year




Hello everybody... and of course here we are in another Show&Tell Friday from  My Romantic Home...

Today my home isn't ready for Christmas en in the morning I was asking myself well what I'm gonna show today... and turn around in my computer seat... Ohhhhh.... My new Nativity Scene..{at least for me is new...}.. Is a set I found at the church Bazaar for only $5...three  of the pieces are broken but nothing serious that a glue gun can't fix.Well... thats all for today... and don't forget to visit Cindy for more Show and Tell



4 comentarios:

Al dijo...

The nativity scene looks very humble but it is where you can really feel the spirit of Christmas
Thanks for sharing.

http://burntricerepublic.blogspot.com/

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest dijo...

What a cute Nativity! Don't you love a bargain! I'm never put off by broken things either - glue works wonders!

Manuela

Nice and Easy Antiques dijo...

Hola Nanny! My house isn't ready either, don't feel bad! At least you have your Nativity set...you're ahead of the game!!!!

Christie dijo...

Hey Nanny,
Your nativity set is beautiful...I clicked the photos to enlarge them, and the colors and details on these so pretty...you got a great deal too! Thanks so much for stopping over and seeing my Christmas Tree, and the Aqua Blue haired elf too! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season, happy decorating!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: