CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2009

More Holidays in our Home









This post have to be quickie....Today I HAVE to finish all the inside decorations....next week is the last of school so I need to buy Christmas presents with that time....today let me show you my Santa's and my Christmas village... The Santa at the right top was the one for this year and bought it at Marshalls   for only $5.99 Oh I love that store..... there was one near my house at least 10 mnts...but now it's closed so I have to go about 15 to 20 mnts... to the one next one near my area...well the glittery wood  letters in gold says: Merry Christmas... {maybe some of you heard that phrase in spanish in the voice of our Jose Feliciano...Feliz Navidad>>>well the letters in red Noche Buena...means..the feast anticipating the born of Jesus so it means in english the "Christmas Eve"..now for the village...nothing fancy they are all from Walgreens since 2004 I use to buy one or two different pieces each year from then... well thats all for today but let me remind you don't forget to visit Cindy for more beautiful Show and Tell from sweet gals in this Friday event...Wishing you safe and happy parties, shopping deals and the best part of course enjoy your decorations and Christmas tree with your loved ones... Hugs



6 comentarios:

Hootin Anni dijo...

Love it...love it all!!!

Mine's posted now...it's another new one for my collection of Holiday Decor..La Befana

Cindy dijo...

Very nice!
cindy

TQ dijo...

Very nice, THANK YOU for sharing and have a GRAND weekend.

Gattina dijo...

What lovely items ! It's so interesting to see how each person decorates in a different way.

Sandra Evertson dijo...

Love your Santa collection!
Sandra Evertson

debi dijo...

Your Christmas village is very cute! And your decorations are all so fun!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: