CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Christmas Eve Earthquake


Sorry I don't have last night pics but as you read when most people were eating or being ready for celebrate around 7:43 pm; our island was shaked.. and Very Hard... I don't even feel the earthquake all I feel was a very hard shake around me.. .. At my parents some liquid containers dropped. and at my house my nutcrackers moves to the left side...it was very strong because the epicenter was near the center of the island ...Fortunately we are all save but many structures were cracked and why not????we are happy because

Jesus shaked our island to remember people..He is Our Savior and we have to celebrate He is Born


Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Christmas Eve Earthquake

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: