CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

Today is Christmas Eve...














Why I was so lazy...I promise it could be better...next year.... how much posts this year????unbelivable but here I am...in fact...it wasn't a bad year at all... the only thing we have to do is learn form experiences and remember the good times... for example my Venus 1st. Birthday it was a lovely and funny celebration....

And... speaking of celebrations... We celebrate life... The born of Jesus our Savior is a great excuse for me to share with you this post...we are going to celebrate tonight at my parents.. later we are goin thru a few houses we were invited. So here we are I like to share with you some pics of our Holiday Home today as a way to say Thank You to all of these people around blogland my new family....Wishing you a warm, cozy and precious Christmas


These photos are from a garage sale find I acquire about 2 months ago..a lovely marble receiving table. The wreath is handmade with some buyed pics from a expensive store...styrofoam trees are handmade too.. the three little wreaths at top were originally gold and here you see the results with some spray and acrylic paints...Some bleached bottle brush trees inside the cloche and the big ones are from kmart I bought them for .50 cents each in January... The beautiful candy colored house is handmade "fromscratch" I love how it turns.The "gold village" it was my first "shop" in the recently opened TJMAXx here in Puerto Rico...is an alegged shop because it was at the "open house" and a lovely lady that I gave my place at the paylane she was grateful and bought it to me and all because she was late for work and "needs" to shop her 20 handbags. {By the way the local newspaper have the store events and guess who was in the photo??? yes me....I am in the bottom photo behind the lady with turquoise blouse.


Thanks for looking.. Today I'm sharing with the lovely Cindy at her famous Show&TellFriday



1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Beautiful post sweetie!!! Both the words and the pictures!! I love those little houses and trees so much and such yummy colors!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and an amazing new year!!
Love
Amy

Publicar un comentario

Sweet people said: